« Home | Playing while working on my accounting assignment.... » | ...into 2007.. » | The uncharted waters... » | The trimester so far... » | A scenic little picture taken at the SAF yacht clu... » | Quite an ambience when the sun goes down. Mexican ... » | My pretty xmas tree.~   » | Someone HAS TO patent the letter 'i'.... » | Sway la. ANOTHER flat in less than 2 months. Resu... » | 47 days to Xmas. When can we start going out? :D (... » 

Saturday, March 03, 2007 

wow wow wee wa

Hrm, almost 2 months since my last post. Guess I've really been neglecting my blog. Much has happened since then... the fret over my examinations, my examinations itself, the results, valentine's day, chinese new year, all of which I failed to keep a record of.

In any case, things are going pretty well now, apart from the fact that I am slacking around instead of getting a job. Results were better than expected, enjoyed a great Valentine's and just got a lil ang pao bonus too. :D Been WoWing quite a bit these days too but I guess that'll end pretty soon.

Flying off to Austria for a fortnight-long trip with Esper this coming Tuesday and will blog more when I return. This is gonna be interesting. heh