« Home | okaaay... 1st day at work » | The first sight out of our hotel - streets of Vien... » | Esper at the tallest building in Vienna - St Steph... » | Food glorious food... the mouth watery Snitchzel (... » | Now that I'm back, I've been thinking... » | wow wow wee wa » | Playing while working on my accounting assignment.... » | ...into 2007.. » | The uncharted waters... » | The trimester so far... » 

Monday, April 16, 2007 

wooo hooo!! Onwards to my 2nd year!

Dear Mr TAN

Monash ID No.: 19910428 (Please quote in all correspondence)
Full Offer for Semester 2,2007
BACHELOR OF COMMERCE AND BACHELOR OF ECONOMICS

Congratulations. I am delighted to offer you admission to Monash University as an international student. You
have received a full offer into the BACHELOR OF COMMERCE AND BACHELOR OF ECONOMICS.




Byyyyeeee SINGAPORE!